 Star Wars / 10484
Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:02:23 GMT

Here's a thought, maybe there are several different sizes of AT-AT based on
purpose.  A larger 80ft one that contains vehicles and a smaller 50ft
version that is a people transport.  Just a thought.  I know the books say
otherwise, but maybe the books were published by Rebels who captured
inferior data from the Empire.

Jason F.