 Star Wars / 10472
Re: Star Wars Technic C-3PO & Stormtrooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:58:22 GMT

"jamie hickey" <jamie75@cris.com> wrote in message
I put them in lay-a-way and will probably get them Friday. They are both • $35.
3PO has 337 pieces if I remember right, I can't recall how many the
Stromtrooper has.
I saw them at Target, and 3pO is listed at 19.99.  Hmmmmm...