 Star Wars / *17498 (-100)
  Some mods to a YT-1300

Well, whilst not a usual poster to the Star Wars boards, I do lurk, often. To de-lurk and maybe add some value to this board, I present a work in progress: I know that someone else has already done some sweet mods to the falcon from Lego to make it (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Stonehenge

Oh, boy! And it looks like the Emperor himself has come to personally oversee the completion of this structure: (URL) Will he appreciate Spinal Tap's musical tribute? Only time will tell... -Teddy (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Felucia WIP

Dropped by a Lego store last week during my lunch break and saw (URL) these> marked down from 25% up to 50% off. I'd normally wouldn't even pay attention to these except that an idea for a Felucia scene hit me! Here's what I've managed to get done (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay

Teddy, (...) Thanks! Though I must admit that certain details/accessories are reused/recycled from previous MOCs. After all, shouldn't a hangar/docking bay have similar features be it in Hoth or otherwise. I rarely modify existing vehicles and as (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: IHQ Main Docking Bay

(...) Wonderful deatils throughout, Amado. I'm especially fond of the windows at the back. I love how you can make the off-the-shelf models look so much at home, as if you were showing us the "official" playsets. Pardon the southern-ism, but you (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  IHQ Main Docking Bay

(URL) AC (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Mustafar Duel

(...) That took awhile to build and had to do the final details only after I've seen the movie. No plans yet for any public display but that may change later. Thanks, AC (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Micro Star Destroyer for your pocket!

(...) Wow. Fabulous. (Here's one even *I* can build fast!) -Suz (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Instructions now online

Hello again! The instructions (if needed at all ;-) ) are now available in my small instructions library at Brickshelf. Take this link: (URL) See you around, Chris (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  RC Hail-Fire

G-Day, I finaly got around to photographing my Radio Controlled Hail-Fire Droid that i showed in April at a wargame show in Sydney called Leviathon. I put the pics on brickshelf: here(URL) The starwars fans were pretty impressed. I used the radio (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New 2006 SW Sets

Full info here!!! (URL) 6205 -- V-wingfighter 6206 -- TIE interceptor 6207 -- A-wing fighter 6208 -- B-wing fighter 6209 -- Boba Fett's Slave I -Ahui (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Mustafar Duel

(...) This has to be, by far, the MOC from you that has impressed me the most. A lot of detail work went into the lava to make it look excellent. I'd like to see this MOC in person. Now you just need some lightup sabers. :P Rob www.brickmodder.net (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 60th MINI Model: Small celebration

(...) Thank you John! I have ldraw files for all of them. I can send them over, if you let me know which ones you would like. :-) Cheers, ~ Chris (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 60th MINI Model: Small celebration

(...) Thanks for the nice words, Jeff! I am glad you like it and eveb built it! See you around, Chris (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Micro Star Destroyer for your pocket!

Hello altogether! It's again Chris from Germany. I have something little to present here. It's a micro version of the Star Destroyer. It is quite recognizable for its size and only has 22 parts! Build your personal Pocket Star Destroyer! ;-) (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

  Re: Fixed website

Very Good improvement. I'd even say you could compress more. I relly like the Prime, nice transforming there. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Two SW TIE Interceptor variants

MINI TIE Interceptor Ae: (4 URLs) Brickshelf gallery> The TIE Interceptor Ae development prototype is a result of the Empire's continued research efforts to create the fastest single-manned fighter possible. The Empire has made great breakthroughs (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Mustafar Duel

Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi confronts his former apprentice and friend Anakin Skywalker, who has fallen to the darkside amidst the volcanic landscape of Mustafar. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Stretch out with your feelings, Luke and Chain Gang

Hi all, Two new vigs, in Star Wars and Town themes: (URL) out with your feelings, Luke> (2 URLs) Gang> (URL) (Click the pics for more.) PLMKWYT, Bruce (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

  Crab Droid Attack

(3 URLs) AC (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

If TLC put sold this as an official set, I would buy at least two. Love the subtle lime green set off against the white, great shape, cool add-on accessories. Another great MOC in your portfolio, very inspiring! (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

Very cool. It reminds me of PLAYSKOOL's Star Wars toys for toddlers. It has the same forshortened proportions. Aaron (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

(...) LOL! Thanks, Jeff. --Dan (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

Oooh, dang that's nice Dman. Love the lime. White + a unique accent color + dk grey greebs looks so good. --Kyle (URL) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 60th MINI Model: Small celebration

Those a very cool Chris! Do you have the original LDRAW files for the mini models that you created? The reason I ask is then I could use Peeron's MOC tool to see if I can create your mini models with the current parts that I have in my set. Thanks, (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

(...) Ya put da liiime in da ship, ya put da liiime in da ship, ya put da liiime in da ship an' den you swoosh it all around! sweet ship. ah, yes lime certainly seems to go with everything these days... jeff (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 60th MINI Model: Small celebration

(...) SNIP (...) (URL) SNIP (...) i LOVE this model-it's so right on & so swooshable! I just saw this yesterday & immedeately saved it to my computer so i can make it. I've been wondering who 'legostein' is. GREAT job! Jeff (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

(...) Clean, crisp form. Tight control of colour. Precision usage of "greebles". Ah... Dan you've got spacecraft building down to a science. I love this fighter. Great job! (URL) Mladen Pejic> (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  60th MINI Model: Small celebration

Hello dear Lego community! Last year I first announced my humble site, holding 40 Star Wars MINI Models with instructions these days. Today, I'd like to announce the 60th model. And more will still follow, especially those from Episode III. I also (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

Sweet ship Dan! The color scheme is fresh and new, nice use of the lime green. I am amazed by the integration of the greebles on this MOC! It really looks like it has some plate / hull to protect the ship, and the greebs really give the impression (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: UCS ISD 10030 colours

(...) All the sets I've seen (from S@H, retail, and others) have been classic grey, so unless they did another run, I think it's pretty safe to assume they're all classic grey. ROSCO (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS ISD 10030 colours

Hi guys, Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find any info in a search. I'm getting ready to blow a load of cash on the UCS ISD My query is: Do sets bought from Lego shop-at-home contain new or old grey? (I recall the official statement (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Y-Wing Advanced

Nice to see your mojo at work again. Thats a nice rendition of a SW ship. Its great to see lime green used successfully in a moc. Cheers, F (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Y-Wing Advanced

Greetings! Here's a new Star Wars inspired MOC I threw together last weekend: (2 URLs) Enjoy! --Dan (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: Mustafar Mission

(...) Thank-you AC Pin! I love it when you cross-post to the .castle section. Your creations are always so great that they're a welcome addition to this forum. Peace, --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Chef Trooper

*many chuckles that go on for several minutes* OMG, is this really true?! If so, it's one of the funniest packing mistakes I've seen in months! Dave S. "Sean Charlesworth" <countspatula@nyu.edu> wrote in message news:IIAq4z.1FsM@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mustafar Mission

Anakin contemplates the impact of his mission amidst the apocalyptic landscape formed by the lava flow from the erupting volcanoes in the fiery world of Mustafar. (URL) AC Cross-post to .castle for the volcanic landscape. (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Chef Trooper

I just got set 7250 Clone Scout Walker, specifically for the minifig. So I open the bags and this is what I got, couldn't stop laughing... (URL) "Today we will be preparing grilled Wamp Rat in a delicate Nerf gravy." (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  EP3 Republic Attack Cruiser

Hello! Well, it's been long time between posting new MOCs. Life has been keeping me busy as well as many LEGO projects. But somehow inbetween it allI've almost finished this new MOC. Inspired by Erik Varszegi and his great model of the ship, I was (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) IIRC, LEGO said the contract does not have a do not develop or sell clause for Space but rather the "ban" is self imposed since they would be competing with themselves. Jude (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) Thanks for the info. (...) Good insight! It would stink if they'd locked themselves into a thou-shalt-not-develop contract, so maybe something will hit the shelves as soon as SW expires. Dave! (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) Dave! (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) FYI, FBTB.net posted a Q&A recently with Jay Bruns, LEGO SW Brand Manager where he addressed this question: (URL) McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: License Lifespan?

(...) 2007 is the last year of the original license. The question is whether or not Lego will seek to renew the license, and whether or not they'll seek to modify the license. I kinda wonder whether the license says that TLG (are they going back to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  WIP and New Site

Well I've had enough of the problems with my webhost that I've finally decided to switch. You've probably noticed that the old site was down most of the time due to bandwidth and it has gotten worst during the last few months. Good thing that the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  License Lifespan?

This was probably discussed previously, but I couldn't readily find it: when does the LEGO/Star Wars license deal expire? And might we hope for LEGO original Space themes soon thereafter? Thanks for your input. Dave! (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Lego in the news AGAIN

(URL) to this article Lego has seen a 52% jump in traffic just from Starwars. Now I don't think that Starwars is the only thing driving the increased traffic, but it does make sense. Larry (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  BrickNebula PodCast #6: Sun Stroke

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 6: Sun Stroke> In our latest podcast, we both suffer from sun stroke... Oh, and we ramble on about LEGO deals... and a few other things before our Skype connection disintegrates (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Hoth Vignette

(...) Crossposting to .build.vignette cuz those guys should check out this awesome Vig too. Well done! -Lenny (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Hoth Vignette

"Jason brant" <Brantmd@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:IHzIqv.L6s@lugnet.com... (...) You've captured the look and feel very well. I like this vig a lot! Do you plan to make more SW vigs? Rob www.brickmodder.net (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: Hoth Vignette

Hello Lego fans from around the galaxy. Heres my first ever Post of a MOC on LUGNET. A Vignette (2 URLs) Luke>> Luke stuck in the ice while he reaches his lightsaber. Click the Pic for more Pictures in my gallery. Hope you like it. -Jason- (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Amazon / Toys-R-Us holding a drawing for a R2-D2 Lego model

(...) I was thinking the exact same thing. For that much, it doesn't look like much. Dave S. (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Another Sandcrawler

Matt, If the Lego version looked as good as yours I'd definitely buy one! Awesome job recreating the distinct faceting on the prow. The 1x1 headlight bricks for the windows are aces! The backside looks great! If you can get a hold of a copy of "The (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question

(...) oh thanks! That's NOT a "TIE DEFENDER" that is a "TIE DROID". =( Here I was hoping for the other one. =( (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question

(...) I believe he may be talking about this set (URL) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jay Bruns, LEGO Brand Manager, Star Wars Question

The article on FTBT talks about JB: We have the rights to the Star Wars brand and all that is comprised within that world. However, as LEGO is very focused on what is going to appeal most to kids globally, we've made a fairly conscious decision to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DJ Chewbacca

(...) I did like them, but I had to subtract points for non-LEGO figurines in that vig! :-) JOHN (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: DJ Chewbacca

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IHqtzB.wuA@lugnet.com... (...) And here I thought I had you pegged as the type that would like the flowers on the door of the Monsters Inc. MOC. I know I did. :P Nice work Angus. I love the 1's and 2's (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DJ Chewbacca

(...) Love the Iron Giant; love the Joust MOC. Glad you delurked! Welcome to LUGNET! JOHN (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  DJ Chewbacca

all the Ewoks in the house say yeah. (URL) gallery- (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

Today I made the "superkit" (the Tantive IV) in real life, and... well... it's actually kind of crap once you hold it in your hands. The model does not hold together very well, and doesn't stand on its feet. I had to make a slight mod just to make (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Amazon / Toys-R-Us holding a drawing for a R2-D2 Lego model

(...) Wow, that's some expensive brick. It comes out to over $2 a piece! Mat (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Amazon / Toys-R-Us holding a drawing for a R2-D2 Lego model

Amazon & Toys-R-Us are giving away "an exclusive desktop Star Wars R2-D2 LEGO model valued at $1,800." Details (including how to enter without purchasing are (URL) this Amazon.com page>. (URL) Looks like the contest is open between June 5th and June (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

(...) The XBox and PS2 versions are plentiful here, but the PC version is constantly sold out. I guess it was an unexpected hit on the PC, as they seem to have trouble producing enough of it. Stefan (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

(...) So, has anyone else built (IRL) any of the "game-only" mini models yet, i.e. those that are not official mini models? I happened to have *almost* all the pieces required for model I-1, the first model of episode I, so I built it. (URL) made an (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Another Sandcrawler

Hi Matt, Great MOC. My favorite little detail is the use of the brick separator. :) Very inventive. You're right--even though it was not built to scale, it looks great with figs and droids outside. Bruce (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Another Sandcrawler

Ok, first off I want to say that I started this moc MONTHS ago - long, long before I ever knew of the new Lego set coming out soon. This was displayed at HoB along side the my Falcon, as well as other, smaller MOCs and displays. First off, some (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

Thanks for all the comments everyone! This is a little late - but I've been busy! Yesterday (sunday) I FINALLY graduated from college. 4 years at Northern Illinois U and transfered to Columbia College Chicago for another 3 years, and it's finally (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) SNIP OOTEENEE!!! JawaJeff (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) cool! just when i've had my fill of sidewalk sets "star destroyers", they come out with this awsome brownstone / highrise set. gotta love starwars parts packs! ondrew p.s. i'll be selling the figs at brickfest. (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) The model definitely has technic treads, and making them stay in place and still have wheels would be unnecessarily complicated. I'd put money on it being just a poor choice of words on that page. Wouldn't be the first time, after all. :) Jeff (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) Aha! I was so busy looking at the pictures that I skimmed over the text. (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

YAY! Finnaly official Lego Jawas! (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) That's exactly the way I interpreted the description as well and the only reason I mentioned it. I specifically remember the phrase 'rides on wheels for smooth motion'. -Dave (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) I think it has wheels under the tread assemblies, that's what the LEGO.com page makes it sound like, anyway. Kyle (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Official LEGO DEATH STAR Available Sept 2005 !!!...!!!

(...) LOL Janey, non Star Wars fans can safely ignore... ROSCO (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official LEGO DEATH STAR Available Sept 2005 !!!...!!!

(...) Ummm, what's a Death Star? Did I miss something? (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Official LEGO DEATH STAR Available Sept 2005 !!!...!!!

(...) It's been available for pre-order at S@H for some time: (URL) - Americans can even get a discount ($269) if you order before the end of the month. ROSCO (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Official LEGO DEATH STAR Available Sept 2005 !!!...!!!

"The ultimate power in the universe is now the ultimate LEGO set! Death Star II, seen orbiting the forest moon of Endor in Return of the Jedi, has been faithfully reproduced in LEGO form, detailed out with over 3,400 pieces. With included display (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) Are you sure about the wheels? It looks like 4 tread assemblies to me. (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

Very cool! Interesting detail that it has wheels, so the treads must be for show. I'm going to LOVE this set! I amy have to buy a couple just so I can keep one built. -Dave (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

Cool! I'm surprised nobody has dinged it yet, for not having a cohesive color scheme. :-) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) I'm really glad they used bricks instead of the "house of plates" construction method. And we get technic treads instead of rubber ones too! Thank you Lego! -Steven (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

"Jason Spears" <spielboyAT@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IHIM03.1zun@lugnet.com... (...) Yay! Now I can finally make the lightup Jawa eyes! Rob (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) New Brown parts pack! Woot! (not sarcasm, I never had enough old brown to mind the brown change) Neato jawas, and lots of bots! (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Re: Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

(...) Finally, now I can get a minifigure version of R2-D2 and C3PO. Seriously though, this does look like a sweet set. I'm glad that they made this full scale version instead of a mini. David Gregory (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX)

  Jawa Sandcrawler Set #10144

This should be pretty cool. (3 URLs) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickShelf Gallery> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2005, FTX) !!

  Re: Red SW III Jedi Starfighter?

Dave S. is likely right, but there is a red version of the starfighter coming out in a big battle pack, I believe (I'm pretty sure it was officially confirmed over at Fbtb or rebelscum). Also I saw on the back of the BrickMaster edition of this (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lava Droid

(...) Cool! Very good reproduction. My wife says the Lava Droids look like they have "Rasta" hats on. -Mikey (19 years ago, 30-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Red SW III Jedi Starfighter?

The red in this pic doesn't look like dark red to me. I'll bet it's a well-painted custom. Dave S. "Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IH7M59.2s0@lugnet.com... (...) custom? (...) 6 (...) according to (...) are the (...) (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What about the new faction ID "badges" as seen in SW III & set 7256

(...) Republic Forces led (originally) by the Jedi (...) Right-- based on the Geonosians, who built them and are a major part of the separtists, and who are a hive race ( most natrual hives are hexagonal ) (...) Yup... (...) Correct afte rmuch (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Red SW III Jedi Starfighter?

Was browsing Brickshelf when I saw this (URL) - was this a custom? Or a special unreleased set? From what I can tell via Peeron, the Flag 5 x 6 Hexagonal only comes in Yellow and so far only in set 7256. Also, according to Peeron, the only "red" (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  What about the new faction ID "badges" as seen in SW III & set 7256

Not really a LEGO only question, but inspired by set 7256 - Jedi Starfighter™ & Vulture Droid™. Ok, can someone explain to me the new "id's"? On the Jedi Fighter, and also seen painted on the sides of the Clones' Star Destroyers, is a round tan disk (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

Hi Matt, gratulations to a great moc! I really like the way you did the landing-gear. I think this was quite a difficult job, as there are not many pictures on the internet of this part. I got myself a modelkit of the Millenium Falcon just to find (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Clone Assault

A couple of Jedi with an army of clones on a mission in the outer rim territories launch an assault in the palatial grounds of the separatist leaders. (4 URLs) If the structures look familar, they've been used in a previous castle dio. Before I (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) Hi, Matt! (...) Wow! I like your sense of humor. Garth Vader is excellent! (URL) (...) Thirty pounds!? THIRTY? whoah. wow. dang, that's heavy! (...) Isn't LEGO great? (^.^) -Suz (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

Holy Hyperdrive, Batman! Awesome super work, Matt! I haven't been able to go through all the pictures yet, but the one thing that stands out the most just from the first few pics is the "brickishness" of it all. A substantial absence of specialty (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) I agree. Outstanding job!!! Terry (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) Matt, This was a pleasure to see in person. I really like the use of clear thinwalls on the medium blue plates for the engine. In the front, the recessed greeble areas are very nice. I noticed that the side hatches are not functional, was (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: The Millenium Falcon

(...) (3 URLs) (...) I've seen several Falcon MOC's, and I have to say that yours is my favorite. I love both the scale and the building technique. AWESOME WORK! David Gregory (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact