 Star Wars / 17405
Re: The Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 08:44:41 GMT

Hi Matt,

gratulations to a great moc! I really like the way you did the landing-gear. I think this was quite a difficult job, as there are not many pictures on the internet of this part. I got myself a modelkit of the Millenium Falcon just to find out, how they look like. A very good detail. What I like most is how you did the side hatches (hope this is what you’d name them), where the falcon can be docked to another vessel. I might borrow some of your design for my updated version. Thanks for the great pictures.

Regards, dö