 Star Wars / 17409
Re: Red SW III Jedi Starfighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 16:36:50 GMT

The red in this pic doesn't look like dark red to me.  I'll bet it's a
well-painted custom.

Dave S.

"Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Was browsing Brickshelf when I saw this
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1236760> - was this a • custom?
Or a special unreleased set? From what I can tell via Peeron, the Flag 5 x • 6
Hexagonal only comes in Yellow and so far only in set 7256. Also, • according to
Peeron, the only "red" version of the Wing 3 x 8 Left & Wing 3 x 8 Right • are the
Dark Red pair in set 7259 - ARC-170 Starfighter.

Just confused and a bit envious.