 Star Wars / 17469
Re: Y-Wing Advanced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:25:24 GMT

Sweet ship Dan! The color scheme is fresh and new, nice use of the lime green.

I am amazed by the integration of the greebles on this MOC! It really looks like it has some plate / hull to protect the ship, and the greebs really give the impression of just coming from under that protective (armored?) hull.

The engines are signed “Dan Jassim”!

Overall a very inspirational MOC as usual. Thanks for sharing!

JP.