 Star Wars / *16129 (-20)
  ISD top and bottom ideas

I am playing around with ideas for an ISD project. My basic idea is studs on top boxes that get gradually larger toward the inside of the "V". To create the outer "shell" I was going to waterfall a large number of plates to give the appearance of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  2 new MHOF : KING KAHUNA AND FUTURON 1

Hi everybody! Due to special circumstances, the last election for the Minifig Hall of Fame lasted a month and a half and 2 Minifigs won. They are King Kahuna and Futuron 1. For more details, visit the Minifig Hall of Fame at (URL) for your time. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Oola Star Wars Custom Minland Scale Figure

It's Oola...it's Oola...let's watch her do the hula! That is, until she becomes Rancor kibble. (URL) Front> (URL) Front Left Angle> (2 URLs) Left Angle> (URL) Struggling> (URL) for Jabba> (URL) with the slug> (URL) Did you just hear something?> I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

I got one for Christmas too! I noticed that it was buckling after just a few weeks of being together. I think I took it apart after a month to save the bricks. Dave "Kelly McKiernan" <kelly@anagrafyxx.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Droopy Star Destroyer

When the Star Destroyer came out last year, I got one for Christmas and of course put it together right away. It had a place of honor on my desk. Lately, though, I've noticed the nose drooping. So I took the bridge assembly off and things started (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  FRAZZAP!

I dunno about you, but I'm still recovering from Brickfest. Haven't even touched the bricks to build something new. BUT, one of my fav things from Brickfest was hangin' out with Greg Hyland and watchin' him sketch out a groovy pic of the Admiral (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) Not really, I plan to keep plugging away at 'em. The good thing is that there are SO many different types of LEGO modified bricks, color variations, etc. now as opposed to years ago, and this allows for all kinds of detail possibilities. I can (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) While the 1999+ ball joints would allow for lots of posability, I think the click/twist hinges used in the Super Battle Droid would make for better results. You'd probably have to look into getting the 1x2 bricks with the plus-shaped holes in (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) Ooh, ooh, do a Droid Fighter that transforms into a robot! Oh wait... Just out of curiosity, are you running out of characters to make for your Miniland line? I know I'm stretching the limits of available color selection with my BioniWars (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) I'm waiting to see the obvious merger of Unicron/Death Star. That and something...anything, really, with Slave I. Anyways, both the TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor will be really difficult to work into a robot form, though the other two TIEs (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) -snip- (...) Who... whoa. Lego transformer. That's super awesome. (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) AFAIK the only current picture available is at <www.fbtb.net FBTB>: (2 URLs) But I would expect you'll be receiving a catalog soon. -Kevin (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) Can someone post some pictures please? thanks. -mark (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) and (...) The hinges I put inside the legs really limited the shape of the nose section (from cockpit forward). I tried using different pieces and SNOT configurations, but it just started getting even bigger and bulkier. I'll take some more (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

Hey Count, Great! When you first suggested this idea I was skeptical about how well it would work, but this is cool. The nose looks a little blocky when you look head-on, but better from above. You should also include some pictures of the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Count Dooku's Geonosian Speeder MOC Instuctions

I finished LDraw and Picture instructions for this MOC. Nothing big but worth mention. Here's the page: (3 URLs) (Bruce) (URL) LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage> (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

(...) Nice. Cant wait to see what you do with a TIE fighter :) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Transformers: Transforcers!

THE TRANSFORCERS robots with the force to transform I'm starting to make a series of MOCs which are simply Star Wars vehicles that can transform into robots. For any one who knows about the Trasnformers, this would be as if the Transformers' Ark (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) Lessee...how about 300 more pieces (the original was only 263), a new Luke (Dagobah training outfit), more authentic looking landing gear (and at least the front one looks "Jedi Starfighter" retractable, though I can't see enough of the rear (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: 4502 X-Wing Fighter

(...) I haven't seen the new set, but the old X-wing, at $30, was 263 pieces. So this set has 300 more pieces for only $20 more. That seems like a pretty darn good deal to me. Adrian (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact