 Space / 9899
Re: Star Trek: Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rolf Redford writes:
kinda in topic.. anyone ever made a orginial enterprise lego ship?? ( or
even any ship.. )

--

I just posted the first POV-ray rendering of my Klingon BattleCruiser to
Brickshelf

The model sits on my desk at work.  More renderings (and photos) soon.

I tried an Enterprise once.  Needed more Technics (support for dish & engines)
then I had at the time (never mind lack of suitably colored bricks...).