 Space / 9887
Re: Star Trek: Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:40:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hey everyone,

Just found this new picture of the ship from the new TV show.

http://www.geocities.com/andrewbirch9969/enter2.htm

FYI: The new show will be set at the beginning of the Federation of Planets.
The Enterprise (NX-01) is the first production warp-capable ship in
Starfleet.

Hey Mark,

Yeah, I saw the pics from TV Guide, and a few things on-line. Pretty cool stuff.

I would really like to see some of the show bible, or any real background on
the series (as opposed to the actor/production stuff on the Web). I'm
concerned about this show re-writing the back-story as it stands now (from
books, movies, etc.). I hate it when the newest "official" production mucks
with the older "officially licensed/sanctioned" back-story (think SW:TPM).
Anyone have any idea where to find out more?

The coolest thing in my mind is Scott Bakula as Captain Jonathan Archer, an
AWESOME move on the part of the producers. I'm as giddy as when DS9 started
up...*hee-hee-hee*.

I agree with you Matt. I've been a Scott Bakula fan for many years since the
Quantum Leap show. It will be cool to see him play this role.

Matt