 Space / 10046
Re: Star Trek: Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:57:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
John,

Here's my version of a Klingon Bird-of-Prey... hope to see pics of your model!

Next project: the Enterprise, NX-01!!!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

ACKUS! What a fine addition to the Klingon Defense Forces!!! If you LDRAW it
be sure to make it Green! I love the use of the imperial logo as the torpedo
tube. The impulse engines are sweeeeeet too! flick the swtich and you got
attack speed! The disrubter cannons are sweet too! Can it cloak? ;)

Rick Hallman
"I am gonna make a USS Voyager! I swear!"
Confederation of Planets
http://confed.8m.com