 Space / 9880
Re: Star Trek: Enterprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:12:40 GMT

You shoud also note that someone entered a ship similar to this last night
into my contest. Its called Galaxy Enforcer. I believe its on the 3rd page.

http://www.geocities.com/lordviperscorpion5/galaxy.html

....Bob

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Hey everyone,

Just found this new picture of the ship from the new TV show.

http://www.geocities.com/andrewbirch9969/enter2.htm

FYI: The new show will be set at the beginning of the Federation of • Planets.
The Enterprise (NX-01) is the first production warp-capable ship in
Starfleet.