 Space / 9898
Re: May I have your input?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 17:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Johnston writes:
Hmmmmm.  You got a point.  I myself am not very satisfied with the LE-100.
I'm also not very good at going into extreme detail with legos.  I will see
if I can modify the LE-100 so that it looks better.

<quoted stuff snipped for brevity>
That's too bad, I kinda like that little cop scooter. It shows great
restraint in space MOC design.
Though it would probably get relegated to duty in the galactic parking control
corps, once the guys 'in the trenches' realized what the 'bureaucratic
bunglers' had signed the purchase order for... Then it would probably get sold
off at auction, where it would become a cult classic in hot-rodder circles for
its incredible power-to-weight ratio (once you replace the dinky little engine
with something twice the size, as hot-rodders are usually wont to do)... :)
But, I'm rambling.
You've priced your vehicles nicely too (depending of course on what the ratio
is in terms of credits vs. dollars! ;)
Cheers,
KMaynes