 Space / 8925
Re: Docking system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 20:30:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
My only suggestion is to find a way that there are neither 'male' or 'female'
units...so they're totally universal -- if you have two of one type, you don't
have to find an adapter to dock the vessels...

I agree with Tim on that one and also add another complication; if a docking
ring is going to be holding two ships together, it will need more than 4
connector pegs between the rings. There will need to be additional linkage
structure either at the ring or at othre parts of the ships.

Just a complication,

ZaC