 Space / 8924
8923  |  8925
Subject:
My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 20:04:49 GMT

THe Hanger 02 of the err... MichLUG Colony.

Currently docked in it is the 'Iron Eagle' and is being guarded (and drooled
upon) by the elite Confed Guard. There are some droids buzzing around too.

Okay. This thing has two large 15" x 15" X-Large Grey baseplates for the
roof, curved in fact. :-). THAT THING IS A PAIN TO MOVE! It creaks and
groans like it's gonna shatter at any moment! I had to take pictures of it
on my parents bed because I DID NOT WANT TO MOVE IT! I brought it downstairs
once and that was the time it creaked like mad. I only hope to move it for
June 2nd and the Sci-Fi show. It can be converted into a large industrial
wharehouse for the GATS.

The Field Hospital

This thing is in 'modules' so it looks pre-fab to me. it has a nice Red
Cross on one wall, and a Comm unit on top.

Rick Hallman
"GET OFF MY PLANE!"
http://confed.8m.com