Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:14:12 GMT

PS:  Note:  the very last photo of the two small buildings are the modules
that will attach to the side of my frigate.  If we are short a couple of
small residences, we can use those.  I will detail the interiors.  Just
needed to clarify.

~Trev