 Space / 8909
8908  |  8910
Subject:
Capital Ship Building at Scott's (was: Re: Docking system)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 03:09:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Brandon's coming right?  Email Scott!  He's having trouble with your address
again.

I'm headed out to Brandon's now (again...) so I'll send him something
tomorrow.  I've been getting his messages fine though.

I don't think Brandon is coming as of now (he might change his mind).  Right
now he's splitting his remaining time this summer between me and his
fiancee, and he only has a month left till he ships out to the Army.  So,
I'm not sure of his weekend availability yet (after spending the whole
weekend with me, he'll be on a short leash with her for a while) ;-).  He
and I have to take a trip somewhere as well so if that works out there goes
another weekend.

I will try to come, but as of now with no job yet, no promises.

mmmmm...more capital ships....mmmmmmm... :^P

:-)

-Tim