 Space / 8956
Re: Docking system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 06:25:21 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
news:m21yp820p6.fsf@komodo.bayview.com...
"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> writes:
    Sorry.  I shoulda' been more specific... The last two pics on the page
have labels of 'Two "wall" doors docking'  and 'The "wall" and "floor" doors
docking' and they're swapped when you look at the photos.

Oops - correct you are!  It's fixed now.  Thanks for pointing it out.

    As for the pegs burning off...  "You mean they don't retract in flight
?"  : )

I suppose it could be done, using the friction pins that are 3 studs
long and have an axle socket at one end, but I think that'd make
things too complicated on the interior.  I'd rather keep it simple.

You could always pretend they retract. ;-)

(they're pretend spaceships afterall...grin, duck, run)

-Tim