 Space / 8908
Re: Docking system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 02:43:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Come to think of it, that is a really great idea!  Why didn't I think of
that before?  Tim!  A new idea for Scott's ship!  A sub-capital cruiser that
acts like a carrier!

:^D I'm going to go make some parasite fighters.

Interesting idea!  I can't wait till we can get together, hopefully it will
all work out (job schedule and all).  We'll have to see.  After seeing the
BenGrace in person, I'm really inspired to build big stuff.  Brandon and I
will be dismantling the Destroyer and building a new ship before he heads
off to the Army in July.  It'll be a bit bigger...maybe 50%, because he's
taking apart a lot of stuff to build this.  I think this time we're going
for a command ship.

-Tim

Brandon's coming right?  Email Scott!  He's having trouble with your address
again.

mmmmm...more capital ships....mmmmmmm... :^P