 Space / 39492
Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:24:26 GMT

Wait? I thought we talked about Lego bricks here, not the petty gripes we might have with each other? Honestly, I get enough of that during the day that I don’t want to come to the one place that showcases one of the few things I love and listen to people cry about each other’s possible flaws. Legos, folks, it should only be about the Legos.

Chris McNamee