 Off-Topic / Debate / 27310
Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Timothy Gould wrote:
--SNIP--
Tim, do I see your name here?

Eric, if you post to a public forum, it is viewed by the public who may wish
to comment on your public post. As an aid I have included a link to the
wikipedia article explaining what public means.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public Public>

If you wish instead to address your friends or acquaintances only, I would
suggest using an alternate medium such as email or instant messaging or even
a telephone.

Take a hike.

Its only about sorting. Take a breath. Troll.

While your commentary and insulting is about as good as your spelling, I
would suggest that it is you who need to take the breath. Quite frequently
in fact given your past posts. You frequently chuck what I would call
tantrums (link is <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantrum here>) whenever
anyone disagrees with you/does something you don't like/doesn't compliment
you enough/etc. I would suggest you undevelop your sense of self-importance.

Now, I don't mind you posting about sorting, I mind your hypocrisy at
complaining about other people posting stuff you don't like but not taking
the same attitude to yourself.

Thanks, any further correspondence can be directed to my email or JLug, I'm
sure noone on Lugnet wants to hear more of this (from me or you).

Tim

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry for the insulting tone in the parent email. You p**ssed me off and
I was a lot ruder than I should have been. I would suggest that both you and
I need to be less rude to other people.

Either way, I am sorry for being nasty.

Tim

Tim, thank you for your honesty. Then I too am sorry. I was p**ssed as well.

I'll take your advice. Though I generally try to already. I don't want to chase
people away, but I will confront those who have ill will towards me.

Either way, I am sorry for calling you a troll.