 Fun / 1423
Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Ross Crawford wrote:

Allister, I think you spend too much time at JLUG.

True. I attribute it to my fondness for asses.

um.. let me rephrase that

   LEGNET does not require (or even like) url= in front of your FTX links. Get it right next time. :smack:

ROSCO

head in shame Thanks Ross. I’ll remember that for next time. Curse the lack of the edit button!

Allister

fut to lugnet.fun for lack of a better place