 People / 4491
Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.people, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Richie Dulin wrote:

-snip-

Breaking my own silence.

I admit to being a bit befuddled by the plethora of groups too. Who would
have thought a thread about sorting was appropriate for .mecha and .space
rather than .storage?

Cheers,

Allister

Hey at least we are talking to one another. That is what counts, let's keep more
in touch, let's be supportive and nice to eachother.

When I reached over to the keyboard to say, "wow this is a hassle to sort!"
I didn't feel like I was doing someting wrong. I felt at ease, knowing the
important thing was that I just wanted to reach out to other fans.

I didn't mean to tick you off, nor illicit a pounding.

May I ask?

Are you interested in pursuing a different route with me.
Let's be cool with eachother instead.

Truce?