 People / 4492
4491  |  4493
Subject:
The Brick Link for Relief Ends Today!, was Re: The Brick Link for Relief is Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

For disaster relief, participating BrickLink shops are in a Brick Link for relief effort! These shops will be donating proceeds to the Red Cross and include:

The Legobah System
ToysNTreasures
NVR2MNYLEGOS
Finder’s Keepers
Brick Onion
Trade Express
Kristin’s Bricks
BRICKBOX
Brick Lot FREE S & H
Karen’s LEGO Cafe
BrickFrenzy
Bricks w/o Mortar

Please take the time to browse through these shops. To those who have contributed to the AFOL Katrina relief Fund, drop me a line at admin(at)brickjournal(dot)com - I will be making a page to recognize all those who have helped out.

Thanks for the help!

Joe Meno

Hi all,

While this effort was meant to last only one day, it was extended to Friday (that’s today) by many of these sellers. I updated the list above to remove those who have already contributed.

I would like to thank those who have already sent their payment to the Red Cross, most notably René Hoffmeister at 1000-steine.com. It’s very nice to see the help come from overseas!

And as mentioned before, those who have contributed to the Red Cross can drop me a line so I can include you in the BrickJournal Community page.

Thanks again!

Joe Meno