 Space / 39480
Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07 - 1x3 Base Plate - Little Dark Grey Bot Repair Facility - The light transport Hover Fish and SV3 wheeled vehicle supply the Little Bot Bay with new parts and electronics.

Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

I’m sorting out the parts from Mech Bay 07. What a hassle!

Snip

I sorted the entire Moonbase by color.

Red Grey Dark Grey Yellow Trans Elements

Red - 3 bins Plates Slopes Bricks

ready to subdivide.

Grey - unsorted

Dark Grey- 3 bins Plates Slopes Bricks