 Space / 35722
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Mladen, it’s too bad you had to go and ruin a perfectly great ship with such a jarringly bad detail.

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Mladen/Creations/Aerospace/Victory/victory_15.jpg

I just somehow knew you were going to point this out.

Although I’m sure its obvioius to everyone which detail I’m talking about, I’ll spell it out for you. That table lamp! And you call yourself a builder. I’m afraid you’ve tainted your legacy forever. You were doing just fine with that “Ikea”-style living quarters, and then you had to go and blow it with that lamp. Its sad that you’re just mailing it in these days. I think you’ve finally jumped the shark. The only criticism I can offer on such an excellent moc (aside from that offensive lamp), would be that I for one miss your trademark square-barreled death-cannons, and think they would have fit right in on this moc. Otherwise, this thing rocks...original hull, great color scheme, and subltle but effective greebling. Great work as always (except for that lamp).

Haha!

Keith, it belongs there. Face it dude, it does.

Actually, I think I got the idea from some official lego set. I just couldn’t pass the chance to put something like that into one of my creations. Doesn’t it make everything feel more cozy?

:-p

BTW I’m glad you like the ship.

-Keith (who actually gave this moc a 9.92, but the low score from the French judge cancelled it)

LOL

Mladen Pejic