 Space / 35709
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:27:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Click on Image

This is just a small ship I’ve been working on the past few weeks. I tried to go in a completely different direction from my previous spaceship, the rather ‘blah’ Vanguard-Class Destroyer. So ya see... constructive criticism given to me does not go unheeded. I can adapt!

;-)

Enjoy.

Mladen Pejic

This ship is truly excellent. Very clever and efficient interior design, and a neat way of accessing them. I like the shape and the exterior detailing too. In fact, I like everything about this, except for the depth of field in some of the photos. Admittedly, my photos tend to be pretty terrible, but if your camera has an aperature setting, you could get the entire length of the ship in focus at once, and then it wouldn’t give me a headache to look at the photos... well, except maybe some sort of jealousy based headache.

Anyways, kudos on a great build!