 Space / 35710
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   The crew miss a HD-TV and a stereo! They have all sort of accomodations (let me count once more : here I find one, and there you are, two water outlets, + the shower cabin, that can actualy be closed, wow!), they have this big innerspace for only two crew member! That’s a luxury cruise ship, not a war corvette!

Heh. :-)

I agree with JHK : you should try to make some civilian ships sometime. Look at this one : remove the weapons, put some com dishes of some sort, change one of the 4x6 plate you have on the side by some transparent plate, and there you go : research vessel!

Yeah, I will definitely get around to it in the future.

I really love how you made the detailed inside of this ship, with these small modular segments. The external shape is interesting, the way you acheived it makes it look just “easy”. But I find the front end a little bit too abrupt, steep. Just me though.

Thanks JP!

I can sorta see what you mean by abrupt front end... However, this was what I was trying to get at. If this were a civilian vessel, perhaps I would have rounds them.

Good work! Cheers,

Thank you again.

Mladen Pejic

JP.