 Space / 35693
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Avery Christy wrote:

Nice, very nice. At first glance, it’s a very smooth and clean model. The various angles (studs on the side) you’ve used add a lot to it, and the angled sides keep it from being a box shape ship. The interior is very clean, maximized on a little interior space, and shows some good thought on crew accomodations that are not bulky. (i.e. like an ungainly sized door for the shower.) I am surprised that the sides of the ship open up like that, again, another bonus.

Thanks Avery!

That is exactly what I was trying to do with the angled sides; prevent a boxy shape from forming.

I’m glad you like the interior, it’s something I’m trying to get better at.

Criticism? Nothing.

blush

Mladen Pejic

-Avery