 Space / 35753
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   That is a slick moc right there. At first glance I wasn’t thrilled by the general shape of the moc, but closer looks through the pics show off how well this thing is designed and built. The inclusion of the different (removable! wow!) room compartments is way sweet.

Thanks Ryan!

I originally didn’t want to make the “rooms” removable, but it just turned out that way.

Well-deserving of the moc highlight :)

I’m surprised that it has gotten this much attention! :-)

Mladen Pejic

--Ry