 Space / 35717
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Click on Image

This is just a small ship I’ve been working on the past few weeks. I tried to go in a completely different direction from my previous spaceship, the rather ‘blah’ Vanguard-Class Destroyer. So ya see... constructive criticism given to me does not go unheeded. I can adapt!

That’s really nice. Reminds me of some of the mechanical designs from Jovian Chronicles.

I think it could use a little element that sticks up on top somewhere, but that could be just my being used to years of looking at spaceships that use that sort of design element.

Well done.

-Grand Admiral .space Curator