 Space / 35702
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:

Mladen I don’t know how you do it! I can see how the parts are put together and how the colors fit and “make” shapes but when I want embark in such endeavours I end up doing nothing like what you accomplish. There is nothing I do not like about it. Thanks man.

Heh, no, thank you David! :-)

Don’t think building stuff is easy for me though. It really isn’t. This spaceship took me around two weeks to complete. I went through a lot of revisions before I settled on the final model that you see.

Also, if you keep building something long enough, you’re bound to get better. Just look at those hardsuits your making. They keep getting better and better each time. For example, that new hardsuit you made didn’t even look like lego to me. It looked like something from an anime/manga.

;-)

Mladen Pejic