 Space / 35748
Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 04:29:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bill Pfund wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

   I’m really perplexed about the whole square-barrels vs. round-barrels thing. I really am.

First people tell me its cool. Then they tell me it’s getting stale. Now that I’m making round barrels they tell me the square ones looked better after all!

Maybe you could please everyone by doing both! See the short barrel from my bot “GreenGiant” from the bot contest:

Cool MOC! I saw it a while back on BS. Making something transform is uber hard, so I give you major props for actually making it work.

As for the cannon idea... I will definitely use it sometime in the future. Thanks for the idea.

   Anyway, great MOC! I am getting all kinds of ideas on how to do SNOT work from all of the great ships I have seen through Lugnet. I haven’t really done SNOTy ships yet, and judging from the opinions of many on .space, SNOT work seems to be the most asthetically pleasing way to do a MOC. I am so used to studs that it doesn’t bother me so see them though.

Thanks Bill!

Just remember, don’t use SNOT construction if you don’t need to. Use it only to achieve shapes that could not be created in a more conventional way.

Good luck with your own MOCs.

Bravo!

Thanks again.

Mladen Pejic