 Space / 35721
Re: Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:00:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Lenny, you should be pleased that I renamed the shuttle, eh?

Anyway, this is what parks inside of the Tribunal’s shuttle bay. It is the Paul Dirac dropship. Comes complete with 2 ground scouts, 2 aerial probes, and a 2 man rover.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

This is a tonne o’ fun, Adrian. It’s very close to the kind of thing I would love to see The Company get back to. Simple, but sleek constructions, relatively easy on parts for it’s size and the playable little rover (which rocks - the balloon wheels are sorely missed).

I think the only thing that would make it slightly more set-palattable is a more accessible cockpit, but that would take away from the great line that the inverted one makes...and the downward-looking = dropship idea.

Nice addition to the ‘Monster’.

Cheers, -G