 Space / 35759
Re: Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:46:56 GMT

It’s uncanny how you read my mind. I have had in my head for some time now a shuttle-type ship with a panoramic canopy for unobstructed downward visibility, but limited upward/rearward visibility. It would be utilitiarian in nature, used in an environment like the moon, and would have no need for upward visibility (other than that provided by sensors). To its great detriment, of course, when the 3vil forces come swooping down to lay waste to everything in their path...

James Wilson Dallas, TX