 Space / 35738
Re: Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:25:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake wrote:
   Lenny, you should be pleased that I renamed the shuttle, eh?

Anyway, this is what parks inside of the Tribunal’s shuttle bay. It is the Paul Dirac dropship. Comes complete with 2 ground scouts, 2 aerial probes, and a 2 man rover.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

I’m woozy... thoughts of shrinking myself down to 1 inch and coming to live on the Tribunal keep running through my head...

It took me over an hour for the walk through tour of this ship. Awesome.

That’s it, just awesome. Will we see this ship at Brickfest ‘05? Will we see it in any PCS comics saving the day from 3vil?

-Avery