 Space / 35737
Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:07:46 GMT

Actually, it reminds me of some of my earlier EB designs, namely the Vukota
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=51580 .  Way back then, it was

I looked a lot at the Vukota, and November, and actually all of your designs.  I
should give you more credit, you were the biggest inspiration.

just PCS and EB - and since both were supposedly coexisting in the same
Pre-Classic era, I used many PCS design elements when making EB.  Since then, EB
has taken a life of its own.  Your design seems to follow that concept -
essentially the Jade Empire copying PCS designs as it develops larger ships.
This, to me, is not unreasonable.

The frigate is simply wonderful.  I personally can't find a fault with it.

Wow...cool!

JHK
has a point about adding in living areas, but obviously this ship doesn't have
long-range capabilities.  Or else, you'd need more than a food area and toilets,
you'd need Beds and living areas.  For short range missions, they probably just
have waste recycling systems built directly into their suits (like what
astronauts use) - hence removing the need for toilets, etc.

My thoughts exactly.
But then again, maybe I'm partial because I love spaceships and shuttles (as
opposed to space fighters).  But either way, an excellent build! Keep it up!

-Lenny

Thanks for the review!

Cmac