 Space / 35664
Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 01:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Sibilia-Young wrote:
Good look you have going there, far better than most of your previous models!

I thought so too, thanks!

I dig the fanned out katanas and the green dino tails (I didn't know they
existed). Spiffy work.

-Joseph

The katanas are my favorite parts.  I found the green and dark gray dino tails
on Bricklink.  I didn't have any sand green parts, so I did the next best thing.

Thanks for you comments!

Cmac