 Space / 35651
Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 05:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   ha that flimsy ship doesnt stand a chance to an Eastern Block ship, the Korolev would swat it like a fly. But by the looks of it, that thing can be pesky and annoying like a fly. Good thing you get our secondhand trash for your army and we run your government.
The Korolev? Threatening me with imaginary ships? Low. Secondhand trash? Sure, whatever, we use only the most modern technology, not like you EB boys, who have to dig through the trash.

I dig the katanas. major kudos there. Engines look neat too. Plus, that entry ramp, deserves at least a bronze medal. i like how it swings open.
The katanas and ramp came as inspiration about 2 in the morning, though I think they turned out nice. Thanks for the comments!

Cmac