 Space / 35660
Re: New JE MOC: Yu-Huang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:36:40 GMT

When I first saw this ship, i thought it was CJB (Classic Jade Block), some kind
of U.N. of the stars perhaps. Or maybe it was some kind of chameleon-ship caught
mid-transformation.  Upon closer inspection, I realized it was the latest, and

Hmmm...a good observation.  It does have combinations of everything doesn't it?

largest to date, from up and comer Chris McNamee, who's smaller designs are
pretty cool. I think all the strenghts and weaknesses of this moc have been
summed up by others in this thread with the possible exceptions of the
bling-bling hood ornament.  Its always difficult to build in a style that you
didn't create to begin with, and this ship can easily hang with the other
entries in the JE theme (which is defined by more builders than perhaps any
other space theme).  Well done Chris.

Awww...shucks.

-Keith

Thanks for the review!