 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2216
2215  |  2217
Subject:
Inside the Tribunal's Shuttle Bay: PCS Paul Dirac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:19:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Lenny, you should be pleased that I renamed the shuttle, eh?

Anyway, this is what parks inside of the Tribunal’s shuttle bay. It is the Paul Dirac dropship. Comes complete with 2 ground scouts, 2 aerial probes, and a 2 man rover.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com