 Space / 35572
Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 03:54:32 GMT

Stefan, I really like the overall form of this spacecraft. It’s very smooth and curvy, which is nice to see in .Space MOCs.

A few comments:

1) Could you try to redirect some of the lighting in your renderings? Right now, some of the pics are a bit dark and some are a bit too bright.

2) Although I like the clean surface of this spacecraft, I do think it could use more “detailing” on the outside. Perhaps you could put some vernier thrusters on the front, or some sensors.

3) I would love to see the interior of this ship, and you even say it has toilets, cabinets, etc. Don’t hide the goods my friend! :-)

On the whole, nice job Stefan.

Mladen Pejic