 Space / 35571
35570  |  35572
Subject:
A flashy little civilian speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 03:46:08 GMT

Amongst the orbital traffic over Cruan'atan ( www.geocities.com/gul_avel ), this
little civilian speeder was positively identified as a Namorrian craft. Next to
nothing is known at this time about the Namorrians, and the scans unfortunately
revealed very little.

This is the second build. The first time, the landing gear was attached to the
underside of the craft, and looked like an after thought. Now, the front folds
up into the body of the craft and the two rear legs fold up to look like a part
of the trailing assemblage. And, this build is a lot thinner top to bottom, and,
it goes more for the studless look.

Comments, if you feel like it, are welcome.

-Avery