 Space / 35609
Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:46:12 GMT

   Its a very sleek vessel, and looks like a natural evolution from modern planes to space faring planes.

Here’s a stupid question: Are the pods on the wings life boats or fuel tanks?

Not a stupid question at all: they’re the engines, the nozzles are just really small trans-dkblue 1x1x1 rounds embedded into the back of the pods (a design scheme it shares with my other Tuerinoman ships). The fuel tanks would supposedly be in the wings, and I have a small red cap on each wing indicating a fueling port.

-Stefan-