 Space / 35015
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:13:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Stats: 102 studs long 4 crew, 1 commander

Cabbage is off the menu then.

   4 ‘hidden’ laser blasters

Hidden is good. I wish people would do more hidden. Hidden is cool and interesting. In fact, I wish someone other than me would have a go at a ship which is ALL hidden stuff. Imagine that, the ship has what looks like a smooth hull but then it opens out like a flower of death. Someone else do it, I’ve got too many ideas already!

   1 giant, beautiful nose

Could have done with a wedge slope or four to help curve it off a touch near the front. Still nice though.

   No new silly “Lenny pictures”

Bummer! Silliness is an economical form of character building which sensibly dispenses with the illusion of dignity.

Ramming is cool, in an aggressive pugilistic sexually suggestive sort of way. You’ve just given me a cool idea for a ship built around a special ramming strategy... thanks for the inspiration. Now I just have to resist the temptation to give it a name involving blacksmith tools or the Norse god of thunder. Or bodily functions. No, wait, I just thought of a bitching name.

Cheers,