 Space / 34925
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Finally I have finished my Iron Reich Assault Shuttle.

In honor of my good friend and one of the best builders around, Keith Goldman, I have named the ship the “Golden Shower” (there are two golden dishes on the nose of the ship to signify this) - aka ‘Golden’ for short.

Stats:
102 studs long
4 crew, 1 commander
4 ‘hidden’ laser blasters
1 giant, beautiful nose
No new silly “Lenny pictures”

Enjoy

-Lenny

  • The ship is great, but perhaps you should reconsider the name considering the meaning of the term “golden shower.” Or was that deliberate?