 Space / 34943
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Well, I know very little (okay, nothing) about assault shuttles... but wow, the use of the slopes on the nose is very well done! Nicely played Mr. Bo-benny! The only complaint I have is no new silly Lenny pics ~ that’s just disappointing!

Janey “Red Brick” (totally avoiding all comments to said name of shuttle)

Thanks for that Janey.

If you’re looking for silly Lenny pics, may I recommend checking out the Ophelia.

I dont know why I didn’t include silly pics with the Golden. Oh wait, I do know. The Golden is such an amazing ship, with skills far beyond that of any meer mortal, that I just forgot. Oh wait, I’m lying.

-Crackhead Lenny

Oh wow, thanks, my thirst for silliness has been quenched for the time being. Just don’t hold out too long. It could be very problematic for us (the collective ‘us’, in this case meaning ‘me’). Also a very nice ship! Holy man Lenny, are you sure you are from earth?

Not that it matters of course, (s) AFOL are very accepting! (/s) I just think we deserve a heads up. Just in case, oh I don’t know, lets say we run out of crack and you take revenge.

“And the cocaine decisions that you make today will mean nothing later on.”

Janey “Red Brick” ~ protecting, (or is it seeking?) the not so innocent