 Space / 34958
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 02:23:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

snip

   Finally I have finished my Iron Reich Assault Shuttle.

snip

Lenny, that is one slick spacecraft. You haven’t let on, but I would bet you are especially proud of this one. That nose section just works! It’s easy to picture this one cruising in formation with the Ghoul. In fact, that would be really convenient for Lee Van Cleef because I don’t think the Ghoul has a toilet, but the Golden Shower does. Oh, wait, now I get the name...

My only suggestion would be to take the section behind the white X-wing engines and rotate it 90 degrees to give the tail some height, but that’s just personal taste.

Very nice!