 Space / 34930
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:23:23 GMT

   Of course it was deliberate! It’s an obvious allusion to Ovid’s Metamorphoses. Specifically, line 11 in the linked text.

Why? What did you think he meant?

Dave!

FUT lugnet.off-topic.literary-snobbery

Once again Dave Schuler proves himself to be a God Among Men.

And I didn’t even know lugnet had a .off-topic.literary-snobbery forum. Wicked Cool!

-Crackhead Lenny