 Space / 34937
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote: snip

Finally I have finished my Iron Reich Assault Shuttle.

In honor of my good friend and one of the best builders around, Keith Goldman, I have named the ship the “Golden Shower” (there are two golden dishes on the nose of the ship to signify this) - aka ‘Golden’ for short.

Stats:
102 studs long
4 crew, 1 commander
4 ‘hidden’ laser blasters
1 giant, beautiful nose
No new silly “Lenny pictures”

Enjoy

-Lenny

So, uh, where are the hidden lasers? Awesome job with the cramped ww2 sub styled interior. I think this could maybe use an engine room, though. I also think it would be really cool if this thing could ram a larger enemey ship, and then open the nose up, and spill out troops. Which reminds me, if it’s an assault shuttle, shouldn’t it have some sort of passenger space? You know, to be able to shuttle people? Anyways, I like the shape alot, quite cool.

-Dan Rubin