 Space / 34948
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Kollross wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Is it just me, or do others also know the not so child friendly meaning of the term “golden shower”?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s a reference from a (link) Frank Zappa song and God knows that Frank Zappa would never sing about something dirty. Why, I think just last year, Frank Zappa was inducted into the Americans For Christian Families Association’s

So really.. what did you think of the shuttle? -snicker-

   I love the shuttle. Nice detail.

Thank you.. I try. I really try.

You hear that! I TRRYYY!!!

   As for the name I immediately thought of a song by the Battered Wives, “Wake me when its over”. They were a punk band in Canada in the late seventies/early eighties that got into just a little hot water over their name and for a short time shortened it to “the Wives”. The song is on the “Cigarettes” album. Its worth a listen. Its almost as rude as the link above.

That is a great name for a band!! People get so fussy over the weirdest things. I mean, what if the band WAS a group of battered wives, what then? Meanwhile, I’ll have to go to my punk source and check that out!

-Lenny